Successfully bringing together multiple brands under one umbrella to create a single, more robust brand takes purposeful thought and strategy. That’s exactly what we’ve done and why we’re now MTI Motion, a company representing the motors and generators of former Montevideo Technology, Inc. and MTI, the precision-threaded products of former PST, torque motors of former Torque Systems and Dynetic Systems, and gears and gearboxes, including SPIRADRIVE®, of Davall Gears.
Every day, MTI Motion associates around the world set the future in motion by solving our customers’ most vexing motion-control challenges in various industries, including commercial aerospace, defense, oil and gas, and transportation.
Products & systems
that keep you moving
Whether you need motors, drives, controls, windings, actuators, gears, ball screws or a complete motion-control system, MTI Motion has the industry experience, product knowledge and engineering capabilities to solve your most demanding challenges.
Industries we serve
Oil & gas
- EMTI Motion provides safety and security by developing motion solutions that meet the stringent requirements of defense applications.
- EOur commercial products drive business efficiency by making industry automation more cost effective.
- EHybrid electric buses use our expertise to create a greener, more sustainable planet.
- EOn the medical front, children’s prosthetic limbs, which include MTI Motion components, help provide a better quality of life.
- EWe support the space industry by developing system components for satellites, as well as current and next-generation spacesuits going to Mars.
Work at MTI Motion
News and events
Today is National Intern Day 2022, and earlier this week MTI Motion had the pleasure of hosting more than 70 interns and staff from all of the Steel Partners operating companies nationwide at our corporate headquarters.
MTI Motion is so grateful to be a part of helping sponsor the Military Warriors Support Foundation's recent visit to Patriot Point. The weekend was full of rest and relaxation for some most-deserving combat vets, including five heroes, who were all Purple Heart recipients
There's still time to meet MTI Motion at the Farnborough International Airshow before it ends on July 22. Stop by booth #1136 in Hall 1 to visit us.
Stop by booth #1136 at the Farnborough International Airshow between July 18 and 22 to visit MTI as we showcase all of our motion-control solutions, including motors and generators, ball screws and lead screws, and our Davall product line of gears, gearboxes and more. Learn how we can...
With facilities in the U.S., United Kingdom and Mexico, MTI is closely monitoring COVID-19 to help ensure the health and safety of our employees, customers, suppliers and communities. Because MTI is classified as an essential business (as a manufacturer for critical industries) in all our locations, please be aware all MTI facilities are open and will continue to remain open for manufacturing.