Successfully bringing together multiple brands under one umbrella to create a single, more robust brand takes purposeful thought and strategy. That’s exactly what we’ve done and why we’re now MTI Motion, a company representing the motors and generators of former Montevideo Technology, Inc. and MTI, the precision-threaded products of former PST, torque motors of former Torque Systems and Dynetic Systems, and gears and gearboxes, including SPIRADRIVE®, of Davall Gears.
MTI Motion designs and creates customized motion-control solutions for the world’s most demanding applications in numerous industries, including commercial aerospace, defense, oil and gas, and transportation.
Products & systems
that keep you moving
Whether you need motors, drives, controls, windings, actuators, gears, ball screws or a complete motion-control system, MTI Motion has the industry experience, product knowledge and engineering capabilities to solve your most demanding challenges.
Industries we serve
Oil & gas
- EMTI Motion provides safety and security by developing motion solutions that meet the stringent requirements of defense applications.
- EOur commercial products drive business efficiency by making industry automation more cost effective.
- EHybrid electric buses use our expertise to create a greener, more sustainable planet.
- EOn the medical front, children’s prosthetic limbs, which include MTI Motion components, help provide a better quality of life.
- EWe support the space industry by developing system components for satellites, as well as current and next-generation spacesuits going to Mars.
Work at MTI Motion
News and events
Honeywell recently held a summit including more than 35 of their national providers. During the summit, awards were given to the most outstanding suppliers in 2022. Rolando Villasenor, Customer Service MTI Motion, was presented the “Best Quality of the Year” award by Jon Hobgood, VP Program Management, Roger Lopez,
MTI Motion will have a booth at the 2022 Association of the United States Army’s (AUSA) Annual Meeting and Exposition October 10 through 12. Stop by hall DE, booth #8109 to speak to MTI Motion representatives about your motion-control challenges and learn more about how our motors, precision-threaded products
Today is National Intern Day 2022, and earlier this week MTI Motion had the pleasure of hosting more than 70 interns and staff from all of the Steel Partners operating companies nationwide at our corporate headquarters.
MTI Motion is so grateful to be a part of helping sponsor the Military Warriors Support Foundation's recent visit to Patriot Point. The weekend was full of rest and relaxation for some most-deserving combat vets, including five heroes, who were all Purple Heart recipients
There's still time to meet MTI Motion at the Farnborough International Airshow before it ends on July 22. Stop by booth #1136 in Hall 1 to visit us.