benefits & features
- Extended shelf-life processing for reliable first-time start up
- Specialized brush materials for extremely low-voltage operation
- Mechanical and performance stability at high shock loads and vibrations.
- Rare earth magnets
- High-temperature insulation systems for 180° C environments or higher
- High-altitude operation component design
Brushed DC motors (BDC)
BDC motors provide a solution wherever there is a distinct preference for the characteristics of a brush DC motor design – such as inherent control simplicity. Design features include an adherence to military standards, making them suitable for use in both aerospace and defense applications. In addition, they include custom features as requested by respective manufacturers.
4-pole (02, 04, 06, 08)
Get in touch with an engineer to discuss the next steps.
8201 109th Street, Suite 500
Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158