MS15 series brushed servo motors provide effective and highly efficient motion-control solutions for a wide range of applications, including factory automation, packaging, robotics, machine tools, medical instrumentation and more.
benefits & features
- Delivers smooth and superior low-speed performance, and maximum power ratings with low thermal resistance for high-speed performance
- Maximum torque in a smaller 1.5″ O.D. package
- Rugged industrial construction
- Continuous torque ratings up to 10 oz.-in with a maximum speed at 10,000 rpm.
- Power up to 50 Watts (peak)
- Peak torque ratings up to 77.8 oz.-in.
- High torque-to-inertia ratio delivers maximum torque per frame size
- Custom options available
- Dual-stage dynamic balancing
- Diamond finished commutators
- ABEC 3 double-shielded ball bearings
- Low torque ripple
- Stainless steel shafts
- 100% inspection and testing
- Tapered-field magnet technology
- Replaceable copper graphite brushes
- Fully neutralized, bidirectional operation
Get in touch with an engineer to discuss the next steps.
8201 109th Street, Suite 500
Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158